Sunday, March 27, 2011

Costco Bagels-Not The Best Bagels In The World, But Good Value



I have had a lot of bagels in my life and thus, I was compelled to pick up some from Costco for a Toastmasters meeting where I was schedule to bring refreshments.

The bagels were a good success and my wife and I had some later. My lovely wife's comment was that they were fine but a little on the chewy side and honestly, I would probably agree with her. However, they were still good bagels and at the price Costco sells them at they are a solid value.

I highly recommend them and the next time you need to bring in a bunch of bagels to work, give Costco a try, it will give you a lot of bang for your buck.

1 comment:

  1. The trick to bagged bagels is to put them uncut into a toaster oven at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes. The outside of the bagel will crisp and the inside of the bagel will be warm. Don't wait too long before eating or the outside will start to getting hard.

    ReplyDelete